ICELW 2015 Call for Proposals
The ICELW 2015 Call for Proposals will open in September, 2014.
For reference, the ICELW 2014 Call is shown below.
Who Should Present or Participate?
Anyone with a background in online learning in the workplace from any perspective, including researchers; consultants; and corporate trainers, managers, and directors.
Conference Topics and Formats:
ICELW looks for proposals in a variety of engaging formats, with a strong focus on demonstrations, case studies, panel discussions, and debates, as well as traditional presentations. Innovative and nontraditional suggestions are very welcome!
ICELW is seeking proposals covering a wide range of topics relating to e-learning in the workplace, including, but not limited to:
- Online training methodologies (simulations, case-based learning, and more)
- Performance support systems
- Just-in-time learning
- Mobile learning, including the use of iPads, smartphones, and other mobile devices
- Collaborative and social learning
- E-learning design
- E-learning usability studies
- Success stories and case studies
- E-learning experiences in large and small organizations
- Knowledge management
- MOOCs and their uses in professional and career development
- Strategies for implementing e-learning within an organization
- Authoring tools and Learning Content Management Systems (LCMSs)
- E-learning evaluation
- Studies of e-learning in practice
- E-learning project management
- The use of virtual worlds in e-learning
- Communities of practice
- Other pertinent topics from the ICELW community
The ICELW 2015 conference and expo will be held from June 10-12, 2015, at Columbia University in New York.