ICELW 2015 Call for Proposals
Proposal submissions for ICELW 2015
are due on December 15, 2014
To submit a proposal, please follow the instructions on our Proposal Submission Page
Who Should Present or Participate?
Anyone with a background in online learning in the workplace from any perspective, including researchers; consultants; and corporate trainers, managers, and directors.
Conference Topics and Formats:
ICELW looks for proposals in a variety of engaging formats, with a strong focus on demonstrations, case studies, panel discussions, and debates, as well as traditional presentations. Innovative and nontraditional suggestions are very welcome!
ICELW is seeking proposals covering a wide range of topics relating to e-learning in the workplace, including, but not limited to:
- Online training methodologies (simulations, case-based learning, and more)
- Performance support systems
- Just-in-time learning
- Mobile learning, including the use of iPads, smartphones, and other mobile devices
- Collaborative and social learning
- E-learning design
- E-learning usability studies
- Success stories and case studies
- E-learning experiences in large and small organizations
- Knowledge management
- MOOCs and their uses in professional and career development
- Strategies for implementing e-learning within an organization
- Authoring tools and Learning Content Management Systems (LCMSs)
- E-learning evaluation
- Studies of e-learning in practice
- E-learning project management
- The use of virtual worlds in e-learning
- Communities of practice
- Other pertinent topics from the ICELW community
The ICELW 2015 conference will be held from June 10-12, 2015, at Columbia University in New York.