ICELW Rates and Registration
Please complete your registration using the form on this page.
If you would prefer to pay via bank transfer, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com and we will be happy to provide bank details.
Registration will include admission to the entire conference, including:
- All keynote addresses
- All panel discussions, debates, etc.
- All conference breakout sessions
- All coffee breaks and lunches
- Our annual "conference drinks" evening
- Our always-popular conference dinner, held at an exciting New York venue.
The rates for ICELW 2015 registration are as follows:
- Standard Participant: $995
- Primary Presenter: $895
- Full-Time Student: $575 (for all student registrations, please note that this rate does not include the conference dinner. Also, if you register at the
student rate, please email proof of current full-time student status to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Current members of the International E-Learning Association (IELA)
are eligible for discounted rates.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
To Register for ICELW 2015:
- Please complete this entire form. All fields marked with an asterisk (*)
- Click the Submit button.
If you have any difficulty processing your credit card, you may also use our alternate credit card processing system, fax your information to us at +1 212-679-2738, or pay via bank transfer.
Questions? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that our cancellation policy is as follows:
For cancellations through January 31, 2015, a refund of 75% of the fee will be issued.
For cancellations between February 1 and March 31, 2015, a refund of 50% of the fee will be issued.
For cancellations between April 1 and May 7, 2015, a refund of 25% of the fee will be issued.
For cancellations after May 7, 2015, no refund will be issued.
be transferred to someone else; if you need to do this, please contact us at email@example.com
The ICELW 2015 conference will be held from June 10-12, 2015, at Columbia University in New York.